- Cut the pak choi into large chunks
- Heat the veal stock, add the shallots and smoked bacon to the veal stock, reduce to the desired thickness
- Stir the Ucook Barbecue into the potato puree, mix well and heat
- Prepare the pak choi in a wok and season
- Strain the sauce and finish with a knob of butter or add a little cream
- Briefly fry the fish fillets at a high temperature, may also be baked further in the oven
- Plate the puree first, then the vegetables, the sauce and finally put the nicely cooked fish on top.
Tip: Try mixing the Ucook Garlic & Fine Herbs or the Ucook Nordic in with your potato puree. Combine this with a nice piece of meat.