- Boil the unpeeled new potatoes for 16 minutes.
- Place the meat in a preheated 70 °C oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half, if desired, and keep warm in a pan with butter and Ucook Garlic & Fine Herbs.
- Fry the meat to the desired doneness and cut into slices.
- Create a salad with different types of lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes, drizzle with the dressing.
- Garnish the meat on a warm plate and finish with a little fleur de sel.
Tip: Add a little extra Ucook when dressing the potatoes for a more intense flavour.