- Add water, yeast and sugar and mix until the yeast is solved.
- Add the flour, Ucook Garlic and fine herbs and salt.
- Knead the dough for minimum 10 minutes until you get an elastic dough.
- Let the dough rest underneath a plastic foil on a warm location.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini in its length into long strings. Rub them in with Ucook BBQ and bake on the grill.
- Knead the dough a second time shortly. Divide it into three equal balls (approximately 150g each). Roll these out with a rolling pin until you get a pizza crust of approximately 30 cm in section and 0,5cm thickness. Preheat the oven on 250°C.
- Spread the zucchini on the pizza. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
Drip some Ucook BBQ on the pizza to finish with.